By Paul Springer
The assaults of September eleven and the ensuing conflict on Terror have outlined the 1st decade and a half the twenty first century. this article heavily examines and analyzes the first files that supply the ancient historical past of brand new around the globe struggle on Terror.
• presents introductory observation in addition to in-depth research from knowledgeable within the field
• encompasses a selection of thematically similar basic resource records followed by way of adjoined introductions and analyses
• deals a transparent synopsis of the arguments used by either the USA and Al Qaeda opposed to one another through the struggle on Terror
• offers sidebars containing info, proof, and figures an important to figuring out the content material in query in addition to a bibliography that directs readers towards extra assets for additional examine at the September eleventh assaults and the battle on Terror
Read or Download 9/11 and the War on Terror: A Documentary and Reference Guide: A Documentary and Reference Guide (Documentary and Reference Guides) PDF
Best terrorism books
È l'alba del 24 gennaio del 1979. Le Brigate rosse uccidono il sindacalista Guido Rossa, che aveva provato a rompere il clima di omertà che regnava nelle fabbriche intorno ai terroristi. Quasi trent'anni dopo los angeles figlia prova a capire che cosa quel giorno è veramente successo e lo racconta in questo libro.
Within the decade that 11th of September, applied sciences and expertise guidelines grew to become critical to native land safeguard. for instance, the U. S. erected new border defenses with distant sensors and biometric scanners, and deployed new self sustaining air war functions, akin to the drone software. taking a look at efforts to revive protection after Sept. 11, the paintings examines concerns akin to the increase in expertise spending, a few of the situations of mass terror, and America's attempt to make sure that destiny engagements will ensue faraway from the place of origin.
The terrorist assaults of September eleven, 2001 led such a lot americans to think that we're not secure and safe in our groups. besides the fact that, terrorism isn't really a brand new phenomenon within the usa. This publication chronicles 37 such attacks on American soil from the tip of the Civil conflict to the current day.
Reports have proven that offerings within the use of language show info that is going past the content material of the phrases themselves. in lots of instances, how whatever is related issues up to what's acknowledged. utilizing thoughts jointly often called linguistic content material research, researchers have studied issues starting from tips to determine if everyone is mendacity, as to if there are certain features linked to leaders who take their international locations to struggle.
- Industrial Security: Managing Security in the 21st Century
- The Politics of Islam in the Sahel: Between Persuasion and Violence (Europa Regional Perspectives)
- Schmoozing with Terrorists: From Hollywood to the Holy Land, Jihadists Reveal Their Global Plans-to a Jew!
- Terrified: How Anti-Muslim Fringe Organizations Became Mainstream
- International Aviation and Terrorism: Evolving Threats, Evolving Security (Political Violence)
Additional resources for 9/11 and the War on Terror: A Documentary and Reference Guide: A Documentary and Reference Guide (Documentary and Reference Guides)
9/11 and the War on Terror: A Documentary and Reference Guide: A Documentary and Reference Guide (Documentary and Reference Guides) by Paul Springer